The WTFdivorce.com Confessional serves three purposes:
- To liberate the confessor
- To entertain the readers
- To make us all feel seen, and help us remember that we’re not alone.
Have you given it some time and you’re still not seeing your confession?
There are several reasons that could be:
- It doesn’t qualify as a confession. A confession is defined as: “An admission or acknowledgment that one has done something that one is ashamed or embarrassed about.”
- It’s one of the following: A reaction, a question or poll; A statement or mundane observation; A threat or confession directed towards a particular person; Something that’s worrisome or overly cruel. A confession also won’t be approved if it’s broken into several parts.
- Hate Speech: We do not tolerate hate speech of any kind. No racism, misogyny, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, or ableist views will be accepted.
- Unfortunate timing: If there are 15 confessions in a row relating to the same exact thing (yes, sometimes that happens,) they may not all be approved.
This is nothing personal, as every confession is 100% anonymous. We apologize if this is a cause of frustration, but it’s a necessary step to keep the space running well.